Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acne middle of chest

« ...Cystic acne is further worsened by Retention keratosis, under, this condition, skin cells of cystic acne are shed improperly. This further leads to clogging of the skin follicles and the dead cells in conjunction with the over production of sebum. This environment is perfect for growth of bacterial infections. The infection has potential of spreading to other follicles that can further aggravate the inflammation, swelling and redness....
...Topical Creams or Lotions: These are popular treatments. they could contain any of Vitamin A, benzoyl peroxide, and antibiotics....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I had bad cystic acne, and thought for years that my diet didn't make a difference to my skin. That's what I doctor told me anyway. But after trying all the cleansers and antibiotics and hundreds of other treatments, including acctuane, my acne was still there......»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: pixel acne scar, glycolic acid peel acne after 1 treatment, natural acne cure

No comments: